1923-1999 Turkey Gold 100 Kurush Ataturk BU (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These Gold 100 Kurush coins are loved for their classic, simple design. With few design elements, the true beauty of the coin adds interest to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains .2127 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a likeness of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, first president of the Republic of Turkey from 1923-1938.
- Reverse: Features the enwreathed legend "Türkiye Cumhuriyeti " (Republic of Turkey) above the date.
- Minted at the Turkish State Mint in Istanbul.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring an uncluttered design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 100 Kurush coins are popular world Gold coins. Add these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#855.
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, limited to stock on hand. To properly date these coins, you must add 1923 to the year of the republic, which is the 2 digit number listed below the inaugural year (1923). For example, 1923 over 76 equals 1999.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.