- Product Details
This damaged Capped Bust half dollar offers a chance to add this early date coin to your collection at a discounted price.
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,405,810 coins.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin is an inexpensive alternative to a problem-free coin, good for a budget collection. Add this 1809 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.