- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Uncirculated.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1907 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
This coin is a beautiful chocolate brown with great detail. A perfect problem free coin to add to any set.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.