- Product Details
This 5 pound sovereign, in proof condition, was struck at the British Royal Mint in 1985.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of 14,000.
- Coins will be in capsule with official case of issue along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This beautiful Benedetto Pistrucci design has been used on British coinage for more than 150 years. Add some these classic Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.