- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These notes are in Average Circulated condition.
- Signatures: Woods/Melon. Friedberg #2402.
- Face: Features a portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Depicts a portrait of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
When issued, these notes were backed by and redeemable for Gold coin! President Franklin D. Roosevelt's issuance of Executive order 6102 in April, 1933 called for the redemption of Gold coin and Gold certificates, and stopped the redemption of these notes for Gold coin.
Gold Certificates remain Legal Tender however, and are a favorite among collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.