1943 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis one-year type coin has a low mintage of 89,000 coins. In 1943, the Mexican Mint struck the 50 pesos with the wording 37.5 Gr. Oro Puro to the left and the right of Winged Victory. "50 Pesos" was added back to the coin the following year.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Coin is offered at a discount due to damage. Coins in this listing may be cleaned or ex-jewelry.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.