1898 Morgan Dollar MS-64 PL Prooflike PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected in the world for its beautiful, classic design. This 1898 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64 PL.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 PL condition.
- Reflective proof like surfaces.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and 13 small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this problem-free 1898 Proof Like Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.