1980 Australia Proof Gold $200 Koala
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $29.99 per coin over spot!
In 1980, the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra released the very first 200 Dollar Gold coin series. This is the first year of issue, featuring the iconic Australian koala. The design changed in some years for special occasions.
- Contains .2948 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 50,077 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a koala on a eucalyptus branch above lettering "TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS".
- Reverse: Raphael Maklouf's effigy of Queen Elizabeth II., Australia and date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful Australian proof Gold coin featuring one of the country's most famous animals to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.