1921 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Fair-2
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The "2" and the "1" are the only visible numbers in the date. Affordable key date coin to add to your set.
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock.
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.