1912-S Liberty Head V Nickel VG-8 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsKey date in the series at an affordable price level!
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral "V".
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1912-S Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.