- Product Details
- Sell to Us
1923 Philadelphia Mint Lincoln Cent in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Coins in this listing are Brilliant Uncirculated Red condition.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln with the designer's initials at the bottom of the bust.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears and the denomination.
Protect and display your Lincoln Cent by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.