1918 India Gold Sovereign George V BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The British Royal Mint established a branch mint in India that endured for a little over a year. The Bombay Mint issued these sovereigns with an I mintmark, and with a single date, 1918.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Rare one year type, coins only minted in 1918.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Bears the portrait of George V, King of the United Kingdom and Emperor of India.
- Reverse: Features the classic design of St. George slaying the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Bombay Mint. "I" mintmark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Add this hard to find one year type Gold Sovereign from India to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 27, 2018
Great looking coin, looks untouched other than brown spots on highest surfaces on obverse (cheek / face). Only made this particular coin for one year, 1918.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.