- Product Details
Product DetailsThis unusual shaped tetradecagon Proof Gold coin commemorates the Third Malaysia Plan, an economic development plan introduced by the government of Malaysia.
- Contains .2112 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of only 887 Proof coins were issued.
- Housed in official assay card of the Malaysian Mint.
- Obverse: Features the portrait of Prime Minister Tun Abdul Razak surrounded by the 14 flags of the Malaysian States.
- Reverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Malaysia, denomination, fineness and inscription "RANGANGAN MALAYSIA KETIGA 1976-1980" which translates to "Third Malaysia Plan 1976-1980".
Add this unique shaped Malaysian Gold Proof coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.