1928 $20 Gold Certificate Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Nice 1928 Series $20 Gold Certificate Note with bright Gold seal and numbers.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These notes are in Fine condition.
- Signatures:Woods/Mellon. Friedberg #2402.
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Depicts an image of the White House.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.