Mintage of only 4,177 coins. These burnished coins were struck on specially treated blanks to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins. They were issued at the West Point Mint for just three years.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing an American bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2007-W 1 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!