- Product Details
Product DetailsSilver Denarius of Emperor Elagabalus who ruled from 218 - 222 A.D.
- From the Seven Hills Hoard.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Well centered, good portrait, all legends intact.
- Obverse: Right facing bust of Emperor Elagabalus with the inscription "IMP ANTONINVS AVG".
- Reverse: Liberalitas standing left holding abacus and cornucopia with the inscription "LIBERALITAS AVG III".
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Emperor Elagabalus coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Having a Coin for the Roman Era to me is priceless.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.