Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965 until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Front depicts a vignette of Liberty engraved by G.F.C. Smillie.
- Back: Vignette of an eagle perched on a fasces engraved by John Eissler.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!
Ordered on January 23, 1965, these certificates were used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965 until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968. The Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Forbes Lithograph Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.