1928 $1.00 Silver Certificate XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsHere is a like new example of the famous "Funny Back" notes! This series 1928 $1 Silver Certificate was the first of this type in the new "small size" notes introduced in 1928.
- This denomination and type was the first small size Silver Certificate issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Extra Fine.
- Signatures: Tate/Mellon—Friedberg#1600.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this very attractive note to your cart today!
Tate/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from May of 1928 through January of 1929. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.