1960-D Franklin Half Dollar MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsA white coin with tremendous detail graded by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-65 by PCGS.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell with the Legend above. Below is the denomination with "E Pluribus Unum" to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread on is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Denver and carries a "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your 1960-D Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1960-D Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.