- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1897-S Barber Half Dollar is in Good condition on the obverse but the reverse has slightly more wear. Very pleasing coin for a circulated set of Barber Halves!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 933,900 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1897-S Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.