- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 10 oz Silver bar was made by Johnson Matthey in the earlier years of production. These bars were some of the first bars produced out of Johnson Matthey's United States facility, making them a must have for collectors.
- Contains 10 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 3,000 bars.
- Obverse: Displays the Johnson Matthey logo inside a diamond. Below features the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Plain and intentionally left blank.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Since these Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors and tend not to last. Add this 10 oz Silver Johnson Matthey bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is a vintage Johnson Matthey bar that is a collector's item so expect to pay a premium. These bars don't come up for sale very often. Yes, I would recommend this.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.