- Product Details
Product DetailsThis lightly circulated coin would fit nicely into any circulated V Nickel set.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Coins in this listing will grade Very Fine.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule from our selection to your order.
Add this 1888 Liberty Head V Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review