1928 $20 Gold Certificate VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Nice 1928 Series $20 Gold Certificate Note with bright Gold seal and numbers. Nice note for a Gold Certificate type set!
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes are in Very Fine condition.
- Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2402.
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their Gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.