1893-1901 Great Britain Gold Sov Victoria Veil Head BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold British Sovereigns have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring historic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereigns bearing the likeness of Victoria are one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add some of these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates of our choice and limited to available inventory.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Beautiful coin; excellent condition; have long wanted to get a true gold sovereign for me collection, and to get Victoria at such a good price is a bonus.
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.