Perfect MS-70 Burnished Gold Eagle First Strike. These Burnished Gold American Eagles were struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1/10 oz of pure Gold.
- Certified by PCGS as a perfect MS-70 and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of only 20,643 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!