1861 $20 (T-20) Navigation & Beehive VF (Holed)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsVery nice 1861 $20.00 CSA Navigation & Beehive Note in Very Fine condition.
- From the first series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1861 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Very Fine condition note that has been holed.
- Face: Nice vignette of Cupid, Industry, and a Beehive at top center with an oval portrait of Alexander Stephens, Vice-President of the Confederacy at lower left.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
This note is a decent example of CSA paper money used during the Civil War. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Catalogued as T-20.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.