1995 China 1 oz Silver Panda MS-69 NGC (Large Date)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors appreciate in any Gold coin collection. Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year, making each issue unique.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 98,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- This issue displays a bold font on the date, and an elongated twig, making it a Large Date & Twig variety.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting in a tree having a bamboo snack, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1995 Silver Panda Large Date & Twig coin to your portfolio today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.