Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a nice coin with the Large Date variety. This series features a yearly changing design adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 1998.
- Reverse: Features playful pandas munching on bamboo while resting.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1998 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Labels of our choice.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I am very happy to add this coin to my collection. Thank You APMEX
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.