1922 $10 Gold Certificate Hillegas Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Certificates, like Gold coins, were removed from circulation in 1933 as part of President Franklin Roosevelt's banking policies. Michael Hillegas, the first Treasurer of the United States, is featured on this last year of the Large Gold Certificate.
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, first treasurer of the United States with Speelman/White signatures.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
- 1922 is the last year of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
- This note is a nice Fine example with honest wear.
This series, featuring brightly colored backs, is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 13, 2016
If you want quality get one. Nice to have Large notes in your collection. Corners weren't even torn or bent. Packaging was exceptional! No worries with this buy.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.