1922 $20 Gold Certificate Washington Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Series 1922 $20 Gold Certificate features a central portrait of George Washington on the front and nice orange color on the back. The notes in this listing have seen much circulation, but are in decent Fine condition.
- Features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This example is in Fine condition.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center.
- 1922 is the last Series issued of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1187.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.