The Series 1922 $20 Gold Certificate features a central portrait of George Washington on the front and nice orange color on the back. The notes in this listing have seen much circulation, but are in decent Fine condition.
- Features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This example is in Fine condition.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center.
- 1922 is the last Series issued of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1187.