1923 $1.00 Silver Certificate Fine+
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Series 1923 $1 Silver Certificate has seen moderate circulation. This type is the last of the large size Silver Certificates, and an inexpensive way to begin collecting Large Size notes.
- This denomination and type was one of the last Large Size notes printed.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Fine+.
- Signatures: Speelman/White—Friedberg #237.
- Face: Last printed in the late 1920s and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders and at center.
This series was printed in large numbers and is considered a "staple" among currency collectors. Add one of these Large Size notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.