1918 (I-Minneapolis) $2.00 FRBN Battleship Choice Fine-15 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe series 1918 Federal Reserve Bank Note deuces are commonly referred to as Battleship notes for obvious reasons as the back is dominated by an engraving of a New York class battleship at full steam.
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in PMG currency holder and graded Choice Fine-15.
- Teehee/Burke signatures—Friedberg#772
- Face: Features a left portrait of Thomas Jefferson, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Minnesota and the obligation at the center.
- Back: Greenback with a large steam powered battleship at sea.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
The 2 ships of this class carried ten 14" guns in five twin turrets as their main armament, and New York and her sister ship, the USS Texas were veterans of both World Wars. One of the ships of this class (USS Texas) can be visited since she survives as a memorial ship just outside of Houston.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.