1914 (D-Cleveland) $5.00 FRN VF
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis note has a portrait of Abraham Lincoln on the face with vignettes of Columbus and the Pilgrims landing on the back.
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Moderately circulated $5 note from series 1914 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Bears the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: Features the "Landing of Columbus" at left, and "Landing of the Pilgrims" at right.
Add this 1914 $5.00 Federal Reserve Note from Cleveland to your cart today!
White/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #859a.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.