- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 1993, the Royal Australian Mint issued this $200 Gold coin to commemorate the centenary of the modern day Olympic Games. The first Olympic Games of modern era were held in Athens, Greece in 1896.
- Contains .4959 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin is in Proof condition and comes in protective plastic flip.
- Struck at the Royal Australian Mint in Canberra.
- Obverse: Features a gymnast in flight, the Olympic rings above dates 1896-1996, and a laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, denomination and date.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Australian Gold coin celebrating sportsmanship and athletic history to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.