2007-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Platinum American Eagle coin is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. Since its introduction, the Platinum Eagle has become one of the world's most widely-traded Platinum bullion coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a near perfect MS-69 with the First Strike designation.
- The First Strikes label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays a depiction of “Legislative Muse” flanked by two eagles perched on columns.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Low mintage of only 3,544 coins.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.