1892-1913 Germany Silver 5 Mark Wuerttemberg Wilhelm II Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese large Silver coins were struck by the southern German state of Wurttemberg during the reign of Wilhelm II.
- Contains .8038 oz actual Silver weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Features portrait of Wilhelm II, King of Wuerttemberg.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial German eagle, date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add a piece of German imperial history to your collection today!
Dates (1892-1913) of our choice depending on available inventory.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Large diameter high silver content and XF/AU condition made this is hit in my collection. It will go well with my gold Marks. Thanks Again Customer Service for going above and beyond!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.