1/4 oz Palladium Round - Johnson Matthey Lewis & Clark (4-Pack)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Johnson Matthey and the Stillwater Mining Company celebrate 200 years of discovery with the original pioneers of America, Lewis and Clark, with this set that includes four 1/4 oz Palladium rounds.
- Each round contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Palladium for a total of 1 oz actual Palladium weight.
- The rounds come packaged inside of an assay card providing the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. The image is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: Exhibits the classic design of the American buffalo with the legend “United States of America” above the buffalo’s back, with “1/4 Troy Ounce” and “.9995 Fine Palladium” below its feet.
- Produced by Johnson Matthey.
The Palladium in these 1/4 oz rounds was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company and has been refined by Johnson Matthey, ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1/4 oz Palladium 4-Round Pack to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.