1875-S Twenty Cent Piece XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Thanks to their short-lived history, twenty-cent coins are highly collectible. This obsolete denomination coin is perfect for a circulated type set.
- Contains .1447 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Extremely Fine condition indicates nearly full detail, but with noticeable wear on the high points of the design.
- Obverse: Features an adaptation of Christian Gobrecht's Seated Liberty design; Lady Liberty is sitting holding a shield and a pole with a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
Protect your Twenty Cent Piece in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this lightly circulated Twenty Cent Piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.