1862 $100 (T-39) Train Straight Steam Fine Details
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis $100 Confederate note was issued in 1862 and is catalogued as T-39. This is the variety with straight steam coming out of the locomotive.
- From the group of notes to be issued in 1862 by the Confederate States during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A well preserved example in Fine Details condition. The lower right corner is missing.
- Catalogued as T-39.
- Face: Central vignette of a train as well as a portrait of a milkmaid at left makes this a popular note.
- Back: Blank back with Interest Paid stamps.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.