1862 CSA $5.00 Note displaying the Capital at Richmond in Extremely Fine condition.
- From the series of notes to be issued by the Confederate States in 1862 during the Civil War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Grades Extremely Fine and well preserved.
- Face: Nice vignette of the Confederate Capitol at Richmond, Virginia at top center with an oval portrait of Christopher G. Memminger, who served as Secretary of the Treasury for the Confederacy at lower right.
- Back: Ornately engraved with the denomination in blue.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value due to the different issues and variety of designs. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Cataloged as T-53.
This note has seen some wear, but is intact without the usual damages typical of these CSA paper money issues due to the quality of paper being used.