2.419 oz Gold - $50 Gold Kellogg Restrike Gem Proof PCGS (w/Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn 2001, under the direction of the California Historical Society, authorization was granted to re-produce 5,000 1855 $50 Kellogg Restrikes in Proof. These coins are exact in size and appearance as the originals, which adds an even greater appeal.
- Contains 1309 grains of .887 fine Gold, which is 2.419 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes housed in the original box along with the certificate of authenticity.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 5,000 Commemorative Restrikes.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the words "Kellogg & Co." on her hair band.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle reads "San Francisco California" and the denomination below.
- Struck in San Francisco utilizing the original San Francisco Mint press.
Each coin is 100% made from actual Kellogg & Humbert Co. Gold Ingots recovered from the S.S. Central America. Add this piece of history to your holdings today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.