1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar VG Details (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar was a part of everyday currency. Nice example of this low-mintage issue in Very Good condition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 491,600 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in the American flag while walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
Protect your Walking Liberty Half Dollar with a clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.