1924 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-61 PCGS (Rattler)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
These coins are considered to be America's most beautiful design and minted during what is referred to as the "Renaissance of American Coinage." The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 outlawed most ownership of Gold, adding further collectible appeal.
Housed in a first generation rattler holder from PCGS.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.