Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 481,953.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark,
Protect and display your Gold $1 Liberty Head coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.