Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Protect and display your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add one of these great pieces of American history to your cart today!
With much of the city in rubble or burned, there was one building that was left standing: The United States Mint in San Francisco, or the "Old Granite Lady". Within the walls of this building there was a small cache of older $20 Gold coins, now available and uniquely labeled and certified by NGC as the Granite Lady Hoard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.