Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label guarantees this coin was submitted to NGC in a sealed monster box that was shipped from the Mint during the first 30 days of release in 1994.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this scarce coin to your collection! Add the 1994 NGC MS-69 First Strikes Silver Eagle to your cart today!
For a brief period in 2005-6, NGC used the First Strikes designation to distinguish coins that were shipped from the mint with the first 30 days of their release, before switching to the current First/Early Releases designation in 2006. Silver Eagles dated before 2005 are eligible for the First Strikes designation only if they were submitted in this brief window, and were submitted in a sealed monster box with documentation linking that box to shipment within the first 30 days of their release. As a result, pre-2005 First Strikes NGC coins are exceptionally rare.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.