- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued by the C-Philadelphia Federal Reserve District.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Front: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Back: Vignette of the Signing of the Declaration of Independence.
These 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Notes were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review