- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.2419 oz of Gold.
- Certification by NGC guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: King George V's effigy.
- Reverse: The Coat of Arms adopted in 1868.
- These Gold coins are rarely seen and hold the unique distinction of being Canada’s first-ever Gold coins.
- Many coins of this type were melted in 2015 by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your $5 Canadian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Canada issued circulating Gold coins from 1912-1914. These coins are part of Canadian history and are among the earliest Gold coins to come from Canada. Add this piece of Canadian history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review