Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of pure Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the MS-70 condition of the coin. Labels may vary.
- Obverse: Features James Madison reading a copy of the Bill of Rights.
- Reverse: Shows a quote from James Madison surrounded by a torch, an eagle and an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your $5 Bill of Rights coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Historical $5 Gold Commem coin to your cart today!
This $5 Gold coin was issued to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the adoption of the first 10 amendments to the U.S. Constitution, more commonly known as the Bill of Rights. The obverse features James Madison reading a copy of the Bill of Rights, and the reverse shows a quote from James Madison surrounded by a torch, an eagle and an olive branch. This coin is graded a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review